The Day after the Elections – What’s next for Europe?
POLITICO’s event “The Day after the Elections – What’s next for Europe?” is bringing high level Brussels’ figures and political experts to dive into instant analysis of the election data. The event will also be an opportunity for the audience to share its thoughts through our digital tools and contribute to this live analysis.
Team Europe’s Violeta Bulc will take part in the discussion.
Questions to be addressed include:
- What do the results mean for coalition-building in Parliament? What new party groups will be formed?
- How will these results influence who gets the top jobs?
- What will be the change to committee composition after the results?
- What will be the impact of euroskeptics on the votes?
- What do the results mean for the big policy files and international relations?
Follow the conversation on Twitter using #EUdecides